LAWN SAND JEALOUS
Solve these phonic puzzles by saying them out loud, over and over, faster and faster, repeating the phrase, until you "hear" the answer.
Example: LAWN SAND JEALOUS (place) Answer: Los Angeles
1. SHOCK CUSSED TOE (person)
2. SAND TACKLE LAWS (fictional character)
3. MY GULCH HOARD UN (person)
4. MOW BEAD HICK (book)
5. TALL MISCHIEF HER SUN (person)
6. CHICK HE TUB AN AN US (product)
7. THOUGH TIGHT AN HICK (thing)
8. AISLE OH VIEW (phrase)
9. TUB RAID HEAP HUNCH (TV show)
10. CARESS TOUGHER CLUMP US (person)
11. DOCKED HEARSE WHOSE (person)
12. THUMB ILL KEY WAKE OWL LICKS HE (place)
13. AGE ANT HUB BLOWS HEAVEN (fictional character)
14. THESE HOUND DOVE MOO SICK (movie)
15. BUCK SPUN HE (fictional character)
- - - - -
Don't read below until you need to see the answers! If you can't get them now, just repeat thema few more times. They'll come to you!
- - - - -
Here come the answers. Don't read them unless you really want to know. Answers: 1. Jacque Cousteau 2. Santa Claus 3. Michael Jordan 4. Moby Dick 5. Thomas Jefferson 6. Chiquita Banana 7. The Titanic 8. I love you 9. The Brady Bunch 10. Christopher Columbus 11. Doctor Seuss 12. The Milky Way Galaxy 13. Agent 007 14. The Sound of Music 15. Bugs Bunny -- Those are the answers. I hope you didn't read them unless you really wanted to know!